WELCOME TO THE EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION FOR MY FIRST SELF-PUBLISHED BOOK.
RELEASE DATE OCTOBER 2021
Version 1 of this book series, will include 10 case study interviews with performance nutritionists, who are successful in their own right.
Interviews include male and female practitioners working at the elite end of sport, whereby I have asked them key questions which begin to reveal what has allowed them to go on and have a successful career in performance nutrition.
Over the last 6-7 years, I have personally reflected on what steps need to be in place to go from volunteering with no experience, to the first full time paid role. In this book I tease out many honest and golden nuggets of advice from well respected researchers and practitioners in the industry right now.
WHO DID I INTERVIEW?
1. Craig Emenyai – Tottenham Hotspurs Football Club
2. Lloyd Parker – Everton Football Club
3. Dr Daniel Martin – Southampton Football Club, Haas Formula 1, Professional Jockeys
4. Hannah Sheridan – Tottenham Hotspurs Football Club
5. Dr Marcus Hannon – Aston Villa Football Club
6. Emma Tester – Munster Rugby Union
7. Dr Jill Leckey – Australian Cycling Team
8. Chris Rosimus – England Football
9. Emma Gardener – England Cricket, Great Britain Hockey
10. Professor James Morton - Professor of Exercise Metabolism, Director of Performance
Solutions at Science in Sport, The FA and Premier League High Performance Mentor
Thank you for visiting this initial early bird registration form and I cannot wait to finish this and publish it so you can read these brilliant interviews.
Dr James Morehen is a Performance Nutritionist who currently works with professional elite level athletes. Alongside this, James is passionate about supporting individual athletes and clients with their own nutrition, exercise and performance goals.
James has spent 9 years in higher education obtaining a BSc in Sport Science, MSc in Sports Physiology and PhD in Sports Nutrition all from the very well respected Research Institute of Sport and Exercise Sciences from Liverpool John Moores University.
James, has enjoyed over 6 years working in elite level sport with amateur to international and Olympic level athletes and corporate clients from the following:
- England Football and The FA
- Warrington Wolves Rugby League
- Saracens Rugby Union
- Widnes Vikings Rugby League
- St. Helens Rugby League
- Salford Red Devils Rugby League
- Professional boxers from multiple weight classes
- Judo athletes
- West Ham United Football Club
- Formula 2 race drivers
- HSBC Global
- City Suisse